5-Day Advanced TRIZ Workshop for Practitioner
AI TRIZ Practitioner Workshop takes 5 days of training and also includes practical exercises, mini TRIZ projects, and a certification exam. The instructor will be Isak Bukhman, TRIZ Master and President of AI.
AI TRIZ Practitioner is able to analyze systems, define problems and create advanced concepts for solutions. Topics of Curriculum for AI TRIZ Practitioner Workshop will include:
- TRIZ overview, main ideas
- Quick move through main topics of AI TRIZ Associate workshop:
- Laws of system evolution
- System and physical contradictions
- Substance-field-time-space resources determination and using for problem solving
- Value Methodology, and system functional analysis, basics
- Root-Cause Analysis
- Scientific Effects and Phenomena application for problem solving
- Technology for Innovation, overview
- Hybrid/Alternative system design
- Substance-Field Modeling and Analysis
- System of Standard Solutions: 5 Classes
- System Functional Modeling/Analysis, Trimming Method - Design Simplification Strategy
- Substance-field-time-space resources determination and using for problem solving, practice
- ARIZ-85C Parts: 1-4 case studies and practice
- Concept evaluation and selection, hybrid concept design, concept scenario
- TRIZ mini-projects, practice
This Workshop will be held 8-12 May 2017 in Worcester, MA. The fee for this workshop is $4000 USD and includes the book "TRIZ Technology for Innovation." AI TRIZ Practitioner Certificate fee ($400) and AI Annual membership fee (if not current) is $95 additional. A $1,000 deposit (nonrefundable) is required to secure a seat for this Workshop (substitutions are allowed). You should register 30 days before the Workshop.
Special Offer: Pay the Deposit before 15 March and receive a $500 discount on the balance of your fees.
Summary of benefits:
AI TRIZ Practitioner Workshop takes 5 days of training and also includes practical exercises and a certification exam.
AI TRIZ Practitioner Workshop is recommended for all project team members.
AI TRIZ Practitioner is able to analyze systems, define problems and create advanced concepts for solutions.
AI TRIZ Practitioner has enough knowledge and skills to be a member of a project team.
AI TRIZ Associate certificate is a principal prerequisite for this training. Other appropriate training documentation submitted with registration form may be accepted at the discretion of the instructor.