Altshuller Institute Author Guidelines for TRIZCON2018 papers
- Finished Papers should be delivered to the Institute in an electronic format—in PDF documents, including those derived from other applications, must not be locked and MUST BE FORMATTED TO THE PAGE SIZE AND MARGINS BELOW:
- All papers must be formatted as U.S. Standard 8.5” X 11” size, with the following other specifications:
Top and bottom margins: 1 inch
Left and right margins: 1.25 inch
All inserted images (drawings, pictures, diagrams, etc.) should be included as separate graphic files. Do not insert images taken from the Web, or scanned from printed materials other than images that you own. You, the author, are responsible for proof of usage permission or proof of public domain status.
- While electronic publication is in color, hard-copy Proceedings are printed with black ink only. Therefore, it is highly recommended that all charts, graphs, pictures, screens, etc. are adjusted for clarity in black and white versions. No adjustments to graphics will be made when colors are translated to black and white for hard-copy.
- Times New Roman set at 12-point size is the recommended font for the main body of the text.
- Text and lettering in accompanying graphic material should be in English.
- Type the title and caption of each table in the upper and lower case above the table.
- Type the title and caption of each figure above and centered on the figure. Be sure that each table or figure reference in the text has a corresponding figure or table.
- Papers should not be less than 4 pages nor exceed 20 pages without permission from AI.
- By: 15 February 2018
- Accepted Abstracts will be posted to the AI Website.
- Final papers are due on or before 1 April 2018
We have a short time to prepare for this event. I urge all submitters to be on schedule.
Presenters will not have to pay a Conference Fee for this event but will only be required to pay a Presenter fee of $300 to cover overhead expenses.