Please help to support the Althsuller Institute with a generous donation.
The Altshuller Institute promotes innovation, systematic problem solving, and inventions. We provide information and services to:
- Anyone looking for innovation, effective thinking skills, and problem solving techniques,
- Those who have heard about TRIZ and want to learn more
- Businesses seeking to develop or expand their R&D efforts more productively.
- TRIZ practitioners who wish to expand TRIZ to the world
- Consultants and practitioners seeking tools to compliment their Six Sigma, Lean, QFD or other quality programs
TRIZ demonstrates that creativity and innovation skills can be learned. TRIZ provides instruction in systematic problem solving skills, which can be learned through reading, lectures, coaching and practice in the same way as we learn how to play a musical instrument or become a professional sports player.
We are the only organization officially authorized by Genrikh Altshuller, the founder of TRIZ, to use his name. TRIZ (pronounced treez) is the Russian acronym for the "Theory of Inventive Problem Solving." TRIZ is a powerful systematic methodology, based on empirical data (study of patents) that can provide solution concepts for a wide range of technical and non-technical problems.
The Altshuller Institute, a 501(C)3 non-profit organization, provides many services to the world TRIZ community. In addition to disseminating TRIZ training at our annual TRIZ conference, TRIZCON, the Altshuller Institute also promotes other global TRIZ events and links to other TRIZ-related sites. The Altshuller Institute's General Store makes the largest collection of TRIZ materials in the world available to everyone. This web site also provides news sections for any member of the TRIZ community to post press releases. Don't miss our monthly online periodicals, articles and papers relative to current TRIZ usage.