TRIZ Certification is one of the cornerstones services offered by the Altshuller Institute. Certification is a verification of the achievement that individuals have attained a level of accomplishment and expertise in the TRIZ world. As one of two international certification organizations in the world, the Altshuller Institute is serious about maintaining a high level of standards and verification. This effort will protect the validity of certification and the integrity of the process.
Certification is an great achievement for individuals. Certifications proves that you have achieved a level of proficiency and understanding of the TRIZ methodology. It is another skill set that you can add to your resume that will help you to distinguish yourself from your peers. Practitioner and Specialist certification single you out as a high level problem solver who can identify the correct problem and deliver solution concepts faster, cheaper and with better results.
There are 3 primary levels of certification as defined by Altshuller Institute:
- Practitioner and
For more information about each level and what must done to get ready for certification, just read the next sections.
AI TRIZ Certification
Pre-requisites: Annual or Lifetime membership
Certification of TRIZ was enacted by Genrikh Altshuller at the founding of the Altshuller Institute (AI). The objectives are:
- To provide a “seal of quality” that will make consumers of various TRIZ services feel confident that they are dealing with knowledgeable TRIZ person.
- To help establish definitions of the TRIZ knowledge content, as well as the scope and boundaries of that content.
- To provide recognition for TRIZ training curricula that complies with the highest standards of contemporary TRIZ education.
TRIZ PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
Prerequisites for taking Practititoner Exam
- Annual or Lifetime Member of AI
- Must have Associate Certification from AI
Recommendations for passing the test
- Applicants should have a sufficient command of science and mathematics.
- Applicants should have good theoretical knowledge of all Examination Topics listed below.
- Having practical application of TRIZ methods will be advantageous.
Altshuller Institute -- TRIZ Specialist Certification
The candidate must be a full member of Altshuller Institute (AI) in good satnding and hold a certificate of TRIZ Practitioner from AI. He or she must submit verifiable evidence of practical application of TRIZ with at least two years of experience (e.g., patents, papers containing descriptions of technological challenges and their solutions, affidavits from workplace, etc.)
APPLICATION for TRIZ CERTIFICATION TEST - Altshuller Institute for TRIZ Studies
Please download the attached form below.
The Application Form has PDF fields to make it easier to complete the form. Once you have completed the form, please print and sign the application.
The Candidate should provide with application:Copies of any documents showing attendance at TRIZ training
- Copies of any TRIZ related papers or projects
- Any letters of recommendation
- Two (2) forms of photo ID (Driver’s license, passport, etc) Proper ID will also be required when checking into the testing site.